Thursday, January 20, 2011

SIL alerted me to a clearance sale they are having at Charles & Keith. 70% off yummy shoes and bags storewide!

So, my strategy was to go early this morning to Spring, the shopping mall that opens at 10am.

I got there at 10:30am and as I approached, I saw only empty shelves in the front! I thought I had missed the sale, as everything had already been 'sapu'ed! (swept off the shelves)


Then as I got nearer, I realized there were some shoes left at the back shelves, and ladies were swarming the counter!! There were only like, 30-40 shoes left on display and everyone was at the counter trying to get the other side of the shoe or to pay for their purchase!

70% off is a good deal, and it would have been nice to get a bag or shoes at a bargain, but alas, I'm not that determined! (also no bags left anyway!)

So, some other day lah...

P/S: See those guys loitering at the front of the store? They're cleverly staying far away from the battle zone, as their women fight on!! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails