Monday, April 12, 2010

iphone mania


I've been rather preoccupied of late. Hubby got me an iphone! Yippee! Thanks Darling! I would not have gotten it myself, because, for one thing, it costs a bomb, and another being the fact that mine will most probably have a short life span, what with me being the klutz that I am! :)

Anyway, I've been learning the ropes and checking out the endless list of applications they have! It's so amazing, there's everything under the sun and more; from the usual games and music, to a mosquito repellant app! The application enables your phone to emit a high frequency sound which apparently repels mosquitos! Crazy eh?

So, I've already got an app for recipes, one for drug reference, Facebook, Skype, a unit converter, English-Chinese dictionary, children's stories, games... and the list is growing!

I do believe this magical device shall hold endless hours of entertainment for me and the kids (well, mostly me...)! Thanks again Darling!
Related Posts with Thumbnails