Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Con artist

Little Eva is 3 years old, and has a list of nicknames which goes like this:
1. Osama the Terrorist
2. The Serial Scribbler
3. Little Miss Destructive

I am now nominating another title to add to this list: Con Artist.

Eva is known to tell 'stories' to get her way or to save her own hide. I believe, once again, that this comes from Hubby's genes! :) Hubby has this way of subtly manipulating people to do what he wants them to do, while his 'victims' remain clueless. I bet even I have been 'played' many times.

So anyway, I was picking Eva up from school yesterday and noticed she was much happier than usual. She was beaming when she showed me a precious sweet which she grasped in her palm. (Eva is a sweet tooth, the worst of the lot!)

Eva: My friend give me sweet today!

Mum: Oh, that's nice!

Eva: I bluff him today is my birthday, so he give me two sweet!!

Mum rendered speechless...
Related Posts with Thumbnails