Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little Miss Destructive II

Little Miss Destructive strikes again.

You know how, after years, or at least months of wearing slippers/ sandals, they get worn out? Sometimes the soles start coming off and you get "crocodile jaws", or the straps break or come loose. Those are the usual wear and tear results right?

Anyway, I bought Eva a pair of slippers which were rather expensive, compared to the less than RM10 cheapo China ones. They were the Bata, Bubblegummers ones which cost around RM20, I think. That was only what, 2-3 weeks ago?

Well, after school yesterday (she sometimes just refuses to wear school shoes), I saw her dragging one foot along when walking towards the car. When she got in, she showed me her slipper:



I have never seen someone wear a slipper until it broke into half!

I smelled something fishy, since footwear rarely break in half on their own! So, I asked her whether she had bent it back and forth while sitting on the bench waiting for me.

She replied innocently, "No..."

And after a while added...

"At music class. "

*sigh*...
Related Posts with Thumbnails