Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Glee! Happy, happy...


I've been having too much sleep the last few days!!! I never thought I would say this! :)

Hubby has gone travelling since Monday, so without him, I have no nocturnal social activities like watching movies at the cinema or going clubbing. Of course I still have my other night shift job, i.e: Solomon's three, sometimes four feeds at night!! (I seriously don't know why he still needs so many feeds at night!)

Well, despite waking up for feeds, I've been getting plenty of sleep because I make it a point for the kids to go to sleep early, then I wake up late because it's school term break right now! Heavenly...

So, I found myself unable to sleep just a couple of hours ago, which is very rare indeed. Usually, I'm a very talented sleeper; anywhere, anytime... :P

Anyway, I was too lazy to bake, don't have a good book to read, and there's only so much Facebook and Blogspot one can stand in 24hrs (though apparently my blogging right now proves that I can stand just a wee bit more!)

So, I decided to see what was on the tv, when to my pleasant surprise, I stumbled across "Glee'' on Starworld. I've been meaning to watch it, since seeing the curious trailers of this new series while flipping channels. It looked like something different from your regular 'good-looking-kids-in-high-school' series and it had won lotsa Golden Globes. My sister in law also said on her blog that it was real good.

Well, after one episode, I'm hooked, though I doubt I'll remember, or have time, to watch the subsequent episodes. Wednesdays, 10pm, Wednesdays 10pm, Wednesdays 10pm... Usually I'll be in dreamland by 10pm...

Anyway, imagine your regular high school series, but musical (think High School Musical or Camp Rock), and cast all the actors from American Idol! It's about a bunch of so called 'losers' or oddballs who form the glee club, the antithesis of the resident cheer leading squad known as The Cheerios! And boy can these oddballs sing!!

Definitely something different and loaded with talent. High School Musical singing is chicken feed compared to this! :) A must-watch.

Have a peep here, go, go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LOdL4-Jh6M
Related Posts with Thumbnails