Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spear fishing


Hubby went diving at Talang-talang again on Sunday, this time to go spear fishing. They don't use a traditional spear of course, more like a harpoon/ spear gun thingie. I did not go because I wanted to attend Annie's school sports day.

Annie ran the 100m sprint for her Purple House. She tried her best, but only came in 5th and was a little disappointed. I told her it was okay and to train and try again next year.


Anyway, on Sunday, the water was soooo crystal clear. Very unusual for this part of our world. Out of the many times I've been there, I've never seen it as clear as in the pictures they took!

Hubby only caught one fish because the gun shaft wasn't very straight and of course they had it for dinner right away!

 Another rainbow at the exact same place as the week before!
Related Posts with Thumbnails