Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ridiculousness!!

I don't read the news. It is full of ridiculous (tabloid trash), depressing (tragedies) or frustrating (politics) news. I find I'm not missing out on much. Hubby showed me an article this morning which just goes to prove my point.

You can go here to see the full article:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8631775.stm

The title: Iranian Cleric Blames Quakes on Promiscuous Women

The gist of the article: An Iranian cleric says that women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes!

Muahahaha!!!

Well I knew we women are powerful, I just didn't think to the extent that we had control over Mother Nature!

Go Girl Power!!!

Okay, tomorrow I'm gonna wear a micro-mini skirt and spaghetti strap blouse and see if we get some seismic activity in Kuching!!!! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails