Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boulevard


I'd heard about the playground at Boulevard, a shopping mall here, but never made the effort to check it out. This is cause I find the parking there atrocious, which is why I've only ever been to Boulevard maybe twice or thrice, since it opened. Apparently Annie also heard of this place from her friends and did ask more than once whether we could go.

So since Hubby was around, I decided it would be a good time to scout out the place, cause I could just relax in the car, while Hubby did the maneouvering around the lousily-planned car park. (FYI, he just parked on the yellow line on the main road in front of the mall instead!!) -_-


So anyway, after lunch at Kenny Rogers, we went searching for this wonderful playground/ kid's utopia, place. It took a while till we found our way to the top floor. It was a large caged up area with plenty of slides and such.

There was an entrance fee of RM1 per royal child and us adult slaves and ladies-in-waiting got in for free! They had massage chairs which we could use for RM2 per half hour. It's such a good idea, we can relax while keeping an eye on the mini monsters, but alas, they were all in use.

Wouldn't it be great if they had this at Spring (another bigger, better shopping mall)? Better still, take it to the next level and provide childcare! *sigh* That would be every parent's dream come true!


Well, anyway, the kids had a blast! Annie was a very good jie jie and took care of everyone. Sidekick didn't follow and Hubby and I left them to fend for themselves. We just watched from the benches. There were a lot of kids running about, so I did half expect some collisions, but fortunately all went well.

It's a good place to let kids release their excessive energy, so I guess we'll be back again someday.

Wonder if I can bring my own masseuse...

Related Posts with Thumbnails