Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sis no.2 & Asa's birthday


Last week we celebrated Sis no.2's birthday at Mandarin restaurant. The venue was chosen solely because of the excellent "sio tu" (roasted suckling pig) they serve! Everyone loves the crackling (crispy skin) dipped in the sweet sauce, especially the kids; it's like eating 'keropok'!  

*mmmm....*


Then yesterday we celebrated her youngest daughter's birthday at Club. Annalisa is now 2 years old! :) She's sooooo adorable... I think I'm her Godma... I've lost track. Grandpa has to date, 15 grand kids (2 more in the oven), and we all switch around, like Sis no.2 is my no.1's Godma, I am her no.4's Godma, and also Sis no.3's no.3's Godma, and Sis no.1 is Sis no.3's no2's Godma (I think), e.t.c.... see what I mean by lost track???!!!

Okay, so all the kids had fun swimming and eating junk food yesterday. Here are the pics:







Happy Birthday Little Asa!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails