Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dream a little dream...


I think I am having baking withdrawal symptoms; I smell vanilla extract in my car. Now, with 4 kids, my car smells far from sweet and more like an aromatic bouquet of pee, puke and rotting junk food...

It's a sign. I need to bake. Soon.

I was initially thinking along the lines of Christmassy stuff, even though it's October... Then it struck me... Halloween! Then I remembered I purchased the Wilton 101 cookie cutters ages ago and I haven't even used a single one!! Tsk, tsk, tsk...

I did a quick check online and yes, there are Halloweeny cutters in them, like bats and ghosts! Whoo hoo!

I've decided to declare Sundays 'Baking Day', as the shop is not open on Sundays. And... and... I send lunch to school for Annie on Mondays (as bribery for continuing Tae Kwon Do classes) so I can dispose of my 'projects' there!

Am I brilliant or what? I'm sure out of the few hundred children there, some brave ones will eat my scarily sweet concoctions...
Related Posts with Thumbnails