Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another man's treasure...


This is a corner of our kitchen. Recently, I noticed there was something tucked away behind the refrigerator. I went to investigate and this is what I saw.


Apparently, Claire has been squirreling away her 'treasures' and hiding them in her new 'secret hiding place'. Our maid told me she had already been given stern instructions not to disturb her belongings.

Lately, Claire has been frequently complaining that she always had trouble finding her things and was very frustrated. It seems that she has found a solution to her problem, all by herself! Now I can remember her saying something about a secret hiding place, but as usual I wasn't paying close attention to her ramblings! :)

Her treasures include an RM1 note, Barbie Doll stickers, a bottle of Goofy hand sanitizer, a bracelet Grandma got from Greece, a watch and balloons! Her collection is growing everyday, with the most recent addition being a yo yo.

It's so amusing to see a child's simple treasures. Their innocence is a welcome breath of fresh air in this corrupted adult world of ours.
Related Posts with Thumbnails