Monday, September 26, 2011

Tooth fairy income

Something happened the other day which made me realize that Claire and Eva's only monetary income was from the Tooth Fairy! We do not give them pocket money, since they do not need it at all. Maybe just the occasional loose change to put in their coin boxes.

We only started giving Annie pocket money when she began buying her own lunches at school, when she was 8.

So anyway, a couple of days ago Claire and Eva were sitting on the floor counting and comparing the money they had in their wallets and coin boxes. They had money all over the floor and were busy calculating away.

Then, after a while, I spied Claire counting her teeth!!!

Hahaha... I guess she was doing an estimate of future income!!


And later that day, when Annie and Claire were telling me what they wanted for breakfast the next day, Claire just said, "Nevermind lah, just make something hard so my teeth can come out!!!"

Lol!
Related Posts with Thumbnails