Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mid-year school holidays 2011


Wow! So I haven't updated my blog for way too long! I just wanted to leave my 'privatization' notice up for a while..... so I could collect more email addresses...... 'cos there aren't a lot right now..... actually, there are only like..... 6??!  

*sniff sniff*

So I shouldn't worry about over exposure should I? Since apparently, NO ONE reads my blog??!! Hahahaha...

Alright, so now I should warn you, there will be a 'diarrhoea' of blog  posts coming up, 'cos I've skipped blogging about so many happenings. And I'm a bit Obsessive Compulsive, so leaving out events would just really, really bug me!

Okay, anyway, the school holidays ended like 2 weeks ago. Sis no.1 and Sis no.4 came back from Singapore for 2 whole weeks! It was great fun! I don't think they've ever been back for so long before. Here, mid-year school holidays are only 2 weeks, in Singapore, it's 4 whole weeks!

The kids had plenty of time to play and bond with their cousins. While the mummies had plenty of time to gossip and giggle!!! (FYI: all the daddies kept their distance whenever possible! Noisy kids plus gossipy wives repel daddies like oil repels water!! Hahaha)

Here are the photos then...

Yup, we went to Damai Beach again... here's Kung Kung watching over his brood of 17 grandkids!








Needless to say, all the kids had a blast!

Asa said,"See, Annie jie jie make longkang!" :)

Ta Ee even entertained the kids with a fun game of Pictionary!

Daddy and his pretty daughters all in a row! Yedeh... Only Little Brother is missing here...

Even babies Adam and Dominic went out for a bit of sun...

Benedict teaching Solomon how to do sit-ups!

Our staple diet at the beach!!

Happy days....
Related Posts with Thumbnails