Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Claire is 6!


Claire turned 6 two days ago! Next year, she will be in Primary 1 already! Boy does time fly! :)


So anyway, it fell on a Monday, so the day before, Sunday, we celebrated at Sarawak Club. The usual swim then early dinner with family.

Claire, Eva and Solomon usually celebrate their birthdays together, because they all fall within a period of 20 days. But I thought it would be nice that once in a while they celebrate it on their own. Maybe they can take turns to celebrate solo, while the other two celebrate together, cause I don't think I have the energy to organize three birthday parties in a span of three weeks every year!


It was a last minute thing, as Hubby didn't know he was coming back from Bintulu until Friday, so I didn't have time to make a cake. I bought one instead from Secret Recipe and Claire requested a 2D Powerpuff Girl, so I just stuck on some fondant. The cake was Pecan Butterscotch, which sounded really yummy, but turned out to be just okay only. I still love their Chocolate Banana and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut the most... 

Heavenly...


The next day at school, I brought a cake for her to celebrate with her classmates and also party packs full of teeth-rotting junk food to give out! :)

This time she wanted Hello Kitty and did not want fondant. So I ordered a cream cake from Taka instead. It did not meet my standards at all, in fact it was far from it, but Claire loved it, and that was all that mattered! :)

So, Happy Birthday Claire! Mummy & Daddy love you!
Related Posts with Thumbnails