Friday, May 20, 2011

New Sidekick!

I got a new Sidekick!! Yay!!

God is great! He knew I was desperate! :)

Well, apparently all Indonesian work visas are frozen until further notice, so all the agents I called did not have anyone "in stock" per say. Luckily there was a Filipino lady who was in between jobs. She is a little 'mature', 47 to be exact, but as I said, I was desperate!! :)


So I tried her out for a day and she cleans really well!! Spic and span and does not ignore spots which cannot be seen, like on top of shelves or behind cabinets!!  

*pass*

Now we're  hoping her work visa will not be a problem, as they usually do not approve job permits for applicants above 45 years of age. So, we have to pay more to 'lubricate' proceedings at the immigration department.

So far, this is the most expensive Sidekick, with expensive agent fee and highest salary! But I'll pay, I'll pay, I will!! (more accurately, Hubby will pay, as I am an extremely grumpy housewife!!) hehehe...

Thus, my life is slowly getting back on track. I'll just have to train New Sidekick to get into the flow of our daily havoc.

Things are looking up...
Related Posts with Thumbnails