Thursday, February 24, 2011

Newspaper article

My cakes and I were featured in a local Chinese newspaper, The International Times, earlier this month. It's a lesser-known paper, but still, a whole page was dedicated to me! *shy* hehehe...

It just so happened that a friend's friend works for this paper and proposed to interview me. I of course agreed and this was what came out of the interview. I can't read Chinese, so I have no idea what was written of me, but the pictures are nice!! :)


If you look closely, you'll notice that it's actually a screen shot taken on my iPhone! Well, it was a pdf file, and I had no idea how to post it on my blog! I couldn't re-type it, cause it's in Chinese! I couldn't post a link to it, cause it wasn't available online. So I opened it on my phone and took a screen shot and it became a png file which I could upload here! I have no clue as to how else it could've been done!

So here is a picture of the article.. the best I could do! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails