Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gingerbread house workshop


The holidays were jam-packed with activities, I barely know where to start!

Okay, so when the kids were over at Grandma and Grandpa's for the night, around a week before Christmas, I found myself with plenty of time and nothing to do (Hubby was in Bintulu). So I decided to try making a gingerbread house. It worked out well and proved to be quite simple actually, so I decided that we would have a gingerbread house workshop with all the kids and cousins.



We made a gingerbread house for each family and the kids had fun sticking on the candy. The smell of ginger and cinnamon wafting through the house was heavenly and really got the Christmas mood going!




I think I'll try to make this a yearly Christmas tradition. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Related Posts with Thumbnails