Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New baby


My newest Christmas pressie from hubby! A white Baby-G!

Sporty yet classy eh? Me likey... Most importantly; waterproof and doesn't cost a bomb to service! (Just spent RM700 to repair and polish my other one!! Could've bought two of these with that money!)

I am not very good at taking care of expensive, fragile gadgets. Look at my handphone with its many dents and grooves! Heck, look at my car with its many dents and grooves!

My handphone regularly does somersaults on the tarmac. iPhone and Blackberry are definitely out of the question for me. My car? Dowan to say anymore lah.. just look here.

My watch was in for repair because it had water inside after I went swimming! How could an expensive Omega drown, was what I would like to know. So the watch shop guy opened it and found there were broken bits and even rusty bits inside! He said he'd never seen anyone abuse a watch like I had.

Well, now you have. Isn't it grand to learn something new everyday?

So anyway, I have decided that the Omega is going into storage. I'll save it for my grandchildren maybe...

This Baby-G however, suits clumsy me perfectly!

"SHOCK RESIST" sealed the deal!

Thanks Darling!
Related Posts with Thumbnails