Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cute accident?!

Cute accident. These two words shouldn't go together right? But yesterday, that was exactly what I saw, a cute accident!

Have you ever seen one of these cars on the road? It's a two-seater called Smart right? It's so tiny and adorable, it looks like a rechargeable toy car!



Anyway, yesterday, while I was sending Annie and Amanda for Kumon class, we saw an overturned Smart. And when I say overturned, I mean it was totally upside down, resting on it's roof (think; turtle on it's back with legs flailing in the air)!

I guess since it had just started raining, the road was real slippery. It also must have been a self accident, as there were no other dented cars in sight! Moreover, the little car landed neatly by the side of the road in such a way that if it wasn't upside down, you would have thought it was deliberately parked by the roadside!

All in all, if it wasn't so tragic, it would've been a seriously hilarious sight! I was torn between pity and mirth! (no, there were no casualties)

I wanted to take a photo on the way back, but just as I was about to snap, a man (yes, only one man, I think) pushed it so that it tipped and landed on it's side with a metallic crash. So, all I got was the Smart ass :)


So, for your viewing pleasure, I shall attempt to recreate the 'overturned tortoise' accident scene:


(drumroll...)

Hehehe.... see what I mean?
Related Posts with Thumbnails