Saturday, January 14, 2012

Random

I know I've been blogging in spurts! Like it'll be a week of silence, then a diarrhoea of posts! Hahaha...

My apologies. Life is rather irregular at the moment. We are all still adjusting to the new school and extra-curricular activities schedule. I sure hope we get into the swing of things soon. It's all still rather exhausting at the moment. But I'm sure we'll get used to it in time, and then we can switch to 'auto-pilot'! :)

Speaking of 'auto-pilot', sometimes when I'm thinking of something else while I'm driving, I can end up driving to work when I'm supposed to be headed for school! I think I can drive from home to school to work blindfolded! Lol! Does that happen to you?

This absent-mindedness gets worse with age I think. I remember once, after an exceptionally tiring day, I almost put face wash on my toothbrush! Some people say pregnancy makes you forgetful. There is even a term for it, 'placenta brain', I think that's what Big Sis said!

So is the forgetfulness only during pregnancy? Or does it stay on even after pregnancy? And what if you've had multiple pregnancies? Like, am I four times more forgetful than I was before I got pregnant (which was already pretty forgetful to begin with!!)?

Hahaha... Don't mind my rambling... I'm just bored...

I remember my ex-classmate told me about her placenta brain moment. She had put something in the microwave, and when the bell 'ding'ed, she proceeded to open the refrigerator! Hahaha... classic...

So anyway, at least I have four pregnancies to blame for any absent-mindedness eh?! And what was the point of this post?

.......

I don't need a point. It's my blog. hehehe...

Good night y'all!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails