Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shop facelift

I've had my shop for 8 years now! 8 years! It used to be that 8 years is unimaginably long, eons, forever! Then you grow up, then you grow old, then 8 years is the blink of an eye!!

Hahaha.. forgive me for being a Drama Mama... I'm bored you see... and tired...

Well, I've been working till 8:30pm for the past 3 weeks and I'm not used to it after slacking off for so long! :) It's really tiring and super boring when there are no customers.

But, I'm now busy with renovation plans. The shop is going to be downsized, both physically and "employee-cally"!? (What's the appropriate word then?)

Anyway, I've set the ball rolling and the air-cond guy has shifted the air-cond to my side, now to get the alarm guy, the electrician guy and the cabinet guy to do their parts....

Then I have to sack my cashier who cannot count and hire a new staff, hopefully one with half a brain would be nice... (Don't mess with me,  I'm mean when I'm tired...) Well, I'm interviewing candidates now, and hope to get a reliable and efficient one.

So there's plenty of work ahead, re-organizing the company structure, rearranging the shop and it's stock.... It's not going to be fun, but change is good. I embrace change. Bring it on!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails