Friday, August 6, 2010

Eva is four!!


Wednesday was Eva's real birthday. She turned four years old! :) So, as tradition dictates, we brought her a cake to school to celebrate (again). As usual, Solomon tagged along and Claire came over from her class to join in the festivities!

I made her a ladybug cake. She actually had a ladybug cake 2 years ago when she celebrated her 2nd birthday. I hadn't started making cakes yet then, so I ordered it from a bakery. It was buttercream and only okay looking. So now, since I can finally make decent cakes on my own, I decided to make her a nicer ladybug cake with fondant this time.


I should have added a mouth though.. but I have no idea how a ladybug's mouth should look like! :)


Here's Eva two years ago, she had just started school! I like to let them start playschool around a month before their 2nd birthday, so that they can celebrate their birthday at school and feel special and happy about school! Only Solomon has missed his 2nd birthday in school because the playschool I want to enroll him in is under renovation and will only accept new students in September. So now I'm thinking that he may as well start next year... hmmm... 


Claire jie jie and cousin Alaena were also at the same playschool when Eva celebrated her 2nd birthday, two years ago. 

My, they really grow up fast don't they?
Related Posts with Thumbnails