Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rock climbing

*eheh*... I've been busy watching Grey's anatomy recently. This is why I try not to get into a t.v. series; there's just no stopping! You just have to know what happens next! So lately all I've been doing is watching Grey's anatomy episodes on my laptop and not doing anything else!!

There have been 6 seasons of Grey's anatomy. I've only watched it on and off ages ago when it was on t.v. during seasons 1 & 2 I think. So, when I discovered free streaming on the internet, I started watching from Season 5. George O'Malley died!! I couldn't believe it! Then episode by episode, I finished everything till the end of Season 6, so there isn't anymore to watch until September!!

So what am I doing to get my Grey's fix? I'm watching everything from Season 1, episode 1!! Right now I'm starting Season 2... and I'm not very productive in everything else, like work for instance, blogging for another. So before I switch back to zombie mode, I thought I should just post some photos of last week's rock climbing session.


We were at The Spring shopping mall and they had set up a rock climbing wall thingie so we all had a go. Annie was great at it and Claire, after much persuasion gave it a try and managed to go halfway up. Even Hubby and I tried once cos we've always wanted to see what it was like. It was quite fun actually and we would love to go rock climbing for real in the future.

 Annie is very agile.

 Cousins Amanda and Alaena were there too!

Claire was very brave.

Alaena wasn't afraid at all!


Mum and Dad joined in...


Okay I'm done.... Now I'm off to watch Grey's! Adios!
Related Posts with Thumbnails