Saturday, February 27, 2010

Disconnected

Finally got internet connection at our new home! There was delay because of some wiring problems. Basically, there was a break in the connections somewhere behind the walls!! Sounds dreadful eh?

Our options were:
1. hack through the walls to find the problem
2. saw holes in the ceiling to bring in a new line

*sigh*... not such great options were they?

Well, obviously 'holey ceiling' was the lesser evil compared to 'rubble-y wall'! So, we finally have internet connection, and also three holes in my beautiful, just-painted ceiling!

Now, my shop computer keeps over-heating and shutting down when I try to upload photos! Apparently since it is also my CCTV system, it can't handle too much graphics. Thus I'm having problems blogging sans photos and can't even upload photos on Facebook. I also don't have much time to blog when I'm at home, so can only blog about Chinese New Year activities when my shop's CPU comes back from hospital! Hope it's soon!


Related Posts with Thumbnails