Sunday, November 15, 2009

Super power

Boohoo... hubby's really left for Papua New Guinea... *sob* Worst thing is, he doesn't know yet when he'll be back!

The trip was postponed sooo many times, I was hoping Boss would just say,"No need to go liaw lah..."!

Eh... so much for that!

So now I'm focusing all my powers on getting hubby back in time for Christmas. He's already missing the upcoming Genting Highlands family trip which I planned in FEBRUARY!!! (Yes, Air Asia zero fare and all that) And also his own birthday... poor thing. He already missed Chinese New Year the last time he was there!!!

There are so many events lined up, birthdays, high school reunion, Christmas, New Year's Eve, his "brother's" wedding, Chinese New Year... I must really crank up my powers!

You're wondering about this 'powers' thing right? Well, have you read "The Secret"? Where they basically say that the energy from our thoughts can manifest into matter? Nonsense you say? A lot of theories which we know to be true today in the field of science, especially physics, were labelled nonsense in the past. Heck, some of them still sound so far-fetched it's hard to wrap our brains around the concepts.

Anyway, I find this theory surfaces in many different guises. In the Bible it's 'ask and you shall receive'. Some however, refer to it as 'mind over matter'. Still others deem our thoughts to be an energy that beams into the universe and gets a corresponding response materially/physically. Interesting isn't it?

Whatever it is, I'm keeping all the bases covered. I shall be praying to God that hubby comes back soon and also visualize him home for Christmas. I do believe in God as the greater being, so it doesn't matter if they call it 'The Universe' or 'The Collective Human Psyche' or whatever New Age creepy crap; I do think that if you have faith, and believe you have already received what you asked for, you will indeed get it.

Sooo... let's see if I can "magic" hubby back for Christmas eh? Hehehe...

Oops... I think I'm going about it wrongly.

Faith.

No doubt.

He'll be back.

So there.
Related Posts with Thumbnails