Tuesday, June 26, 2012

First visit to the dentist





A couple of months ago, I made an appointment for the kids to visit the dentist again, as I noticed Claire had a cavity. This time,  I thought it would be good for Solomon just to have a check to get him used to the dentist. It would be his first time.


Little did I know, he already had two cavities on his molars. He was initially very brave when the dentist checked his teeth. I suppose he was not prepared for filling, as I told him it was just a check. When the dentist said he needed to do two fillings, I just told him and should have explained more, because when the dentist started cleaning and drilling, he screamed and cried and struggled and ran off!

So we only managed to do one filling, and I will slowly psyche him up for the next visit when we do the other one! *fingers crossed*
Related Posts with Thumbnails