Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Annie's 11!!

I made a 'lollipop candy' cake for her.

Gosh, my 'little' girl Annie just turned 11 on the 20th! She's almost as tall as me now, and I expect she'll overtake me by next year!

Wow, where did the time go??!


I brought a cake and some ice-cream for her friends at school. The weather has been insanely hot lately, and their school is having some problems with the generator, so they are not allowed to turn on the air-conditioning! So, ice-cream was a good idea!



Annie requested for an ice-cream cake so I got this at Lof bakery.

Since her birthday fell on the day before their exams, Annie decided not to have a party, so we went to 'The Junk' for dinner with family instead. They serve excellent Western food, and the kids loved the decor (smashed kettles and assorted junk/antiques)!


Happy Birthday darling Annie! You are a wonderful big sister, mummy and daddy love you! :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails