Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Working....

Today is a public holiday... Agong's coronation day or something along that line. 

Heh.. no, I 'm obviously not overly patriotic!

Well, I decided to open shop today, since sales hasn't been that great these past week or two. My key staff has gone off on a 2 month maternity leave and customers keep complaining I am never at the shop. Also we are going to Singapore for a holiday in a few days time so I won't be showing my face at the shop for a while then.

Due to the reasons above, here I am at the shop watching the clock tick in super slow motion. It reminds me of being in school; when time moved at flowing magma speed....

Kids are all safely tucked away at Kung Kung's house and it's just me and the shop and the radio and the slow mo clock....

I haven't done this in a long time... work proper working hours.... I'm so bored... It's too quiet.... I'm too used to 4 kids in my hair...

Thank goodness I have my laptop... I have like 15 tabs open on Firefox... mindless surfing...

*light bulb*

I should stream Grey's Anatomy! Yes!

Okay, seeyoubye!
Related Posts with Thumbnails