Sunday, November 27, 2011

shop chopped

So I finally did it; chopped my shop into half. It was a lot of work, putting everything away and then having to put them back into half the space! Arranging the stock back onto half the number of shelves was very challenging, but we managed it, amazingly!

I chose yellow for the new cabinets, because I was sick of the blue and white. I thought a dash of bright colour would help make the small space seem larger. Initially, when it was installed, it seemed a little too bright and looked more like a Digi shop! But now I'm glad that it is a cheery sunshine yellow! Whoever said that pharmacies and clinics have to be in sombre shades?

So here's the shop:

Before

During

After

I love my 'new' little shop. Only problem is, now some people think I have closed down!!! Hahhaha...
Related Posts with Thumbnails