Thursday, July 17, 2014

5km night run


So on the 12th of July, I joined my second ever run. The first one was with Sis no.2 years ago. It was supposed to be a 10km run but I only managed 5km before giving up and running to her house! Lol!


Now after months of Zumba, I'm surprised to find that 5km isn't hard for me anymore. It is still as boring though... I'ld rather Zumba anytime!




Anyway a whole group of us from Exhilarate Fitness Studio went for this 5km charity night run, so it was much more fun. Sis no.2 and Alaena also went. It was a lovely night for a run, there was a cool breeze and a huge full moon!






At the last minute, the organizers requested that we do a Zumba warm-up before the run began. It was awesome seeing almost 2000 Kuchingites join in the Zumba!


We all completed the run and went for porridge at the open-air market after. I guess I wouldn't mind doing this again! :)


Note: some of the photos were taken off FaceBook, taken by Mouger Mouger and Edwin Lay.





The event was also covered by two Chinese papers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails