Tuesday, December 10, 2013

blog book!!!

 

My blog books are here!!! I printed my blog into books! One for each year! So I have four so far... Four years of writing.. Four years of rambling..

I used the Blog2Print website. I waited for their sale on Black Friday when they gave 20% off! Then I went ahead and ordered, and the precious books were printed and shipped from the US.

I started blogging mostly out of boredom I guess. Looking after a shop with not many customers can drive you up the wall unless you have something else to keep you occupied. Thus my blog was born in 2009.

So now that I no longer have a pharmacy, I don't blog as much anymore. However, I will try to mantain my blog and report as much as I can of our daily lives and adventures! Memories are too precious to let them just disappear in the sands of time.

So here's to many more years of happy blogging!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails