Thursday, October 24, 2013

random pics 2013

Here are some random photos in my phone...


This is one of Solomon's cute drawings. Those are rockets and the yellow triangular creature at the bottom is an Angry Bird! :)


3/4 of my kids in my car...


Solomon is over the moon! He inherited Cousin Marc's soldier costume.


Eva performed during school assembly. Her class sang a Chinese song; "The Moon represents my Love". (I think.. Hehe..)


Here's Claire and Cousin Michelle! People mistake them for sisters!


The night we went to the Kuching Food Festival..


Birthday presents shopping at Toys R Us!!



Solomon proudly showing off his 'Perry the Platypus' creation..


Kung Kung Paul's birthday at Joyous Shanghai.



The Singapore cousins having a sleep over at Ta Ee's house.


Cousin Adam with an Angry Bird toy up his nose!



Cousin Michelle's 11th birthday at Sarawak Club.


A meet up with ol' friends at Bing.


At my cousin Gerald's wedding.


Cousins Bryan and Ethan receive their first holy communion. Don't they look handsome!



Ta Ee's birthday in Singapore.


Helping with the cooking...


At our friend, Olivia's wedding.
Related Posts with Thumbnails